What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manipulation request

funcusion

Would it be possible if for someone to replace a person in a picture with Obama? the person is blocking a lot of other people I don't know if that makes a difference. If you are interested I will pm you the picture.
thanks, Funcusion

funcusion

I don't want to post it for everyone to see but if your interested I will gladly give it to you.

Paul

Former Member
Close it please.
Unless he wants others doing that is ;)

Last edited:

funcusion

just post the photograph already. geez this site is exactly like the other photoshop site, half-this and half-that.(quite common)

I don't want to post the picture for the internet to see if your interested I can pm you the picture.
Thanks

Paul

Former Member
Thats the OP's original idea mate?

Dataflow

Power User
just post the photograph already. geez this site is exactly like the other photoshop site, half-this and half-that.

if someone wants an edit done with Obama, then where the heck is the photo to work with???? There's a lack of clear heads on all photoshop sites... i dont get it

is there actually an official photoshop site out there, or is it all half-@ssed like this?

actually, I've noticed that both this photoshop site and the other one are both based in the UK. Is it just the same guy (Patrick) running two different sites? (quite common)
new users not posting an image has nothing to do with the site.
not sure how you came to that conclusion.
site owner/mods have no control over making people post an image its just stupid to think they can

Last edited: