What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request

marchingknight11

I have a bizarre request. can anyone make me an image of the Yellow m&m character talking on a cellphone with a transparent background? The higher resolution, the better, of course.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
LOL.... now that is bizarre.... lol

Welcome to the PSGurus, marchingknight11.

Let's see what the guys here can come up.....

Gotta find a yellow M&M......

iDad

Guru
I only did it cuz you said"Let's see what the guys here can come up"....... so it's all your doing LOL

ibclare

Queen Bee
Apologies to you iDad for waylaying the image you went to the trouble to find, but I thought I'd just flip the yellow guy horizontally to make him talk on the phone.

Attachments

• reditsforu1.png
    reditsforu1.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

marchingknight11

iDad

Thanks! looks great.

I actually need one without red in there (or something that i can crop red out easily). I need just the yellow character.

Is that something that can be done?

ibclare

Queen Bee
See the last entry on page one. I changed iDad's image. Now if he doesn't kill me for intellectual theft :devilish: and you like it, I can fix the yellow body which I selected only roughly and make it smooth.