What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Student Magazine for approx. 1000 readers. Logo needed.

Dzekovic

Hey everybody.

I'm a guy from Denmark who's in need of assistance. I'm reading "Communication" on my 2.nd semester right now, and "Communication" is one of the largest study lines you can choose at my university as we are about 1000 students(distributed to 5 seperate classes).

The problem is though, that we do not have any student magazine, and the student council has decided to gather a group of people who are interested in starting one for me and the other 1000 students. I signed up to be in the layout-group.

The only problem is that we are a small group of 4 people, as not many have photoshop experience, and whats even a greater problem - out of the 4 of us, only two have experience with photoshop. Me and another guy. Now we have been given the task of creating a logo for our magazine, and we've played around with a few logo's, but none of them aren't looking very professional :sad:

So im hoping that one of more would be able to help us.

The logo is supposed to represent "communication" and that the magazine will connect the 1000 students to each other, as we aim to involve the students as much as possible.
The name of the magazine is still in minor dispute, with very little chance of changing, so for now it's " Infomaniac".
If the logo impresses the board, we will surely be grateful, mentioning both the site and the person who made the logo in the magazine.

Thanks in advance!

Here is a very simple Logo, Comic Style. If you want something to change, write it as an answer
Photosho Req Logo Magazine.jpg

Here is a very simple Logo, Comic Style. If you want something to change, write it as an answer (Picture)

Looks good Alosolo. I've posted it on our facebook group for the rest of the group to have a look at it.
I would, however, love more detail on the logo. I know it might be too much to ask, as it is time consuming, which is why i would save a special place for the creator in the first ever released magazine for our students - history making! :)

Here is another one, not very detailed, but maybe you will like it. I can also change the colours of the danish flag to something else, maybe to the colors or the flag of the school you are going to produce the magazine for? If you tell me the name of the school, I can look if I find something

Photoshop Req Logo Magazine new.jpg

Thought I would take a crack at your request for a logo. I'm willing to make any changes at request and everything is in vector format so I can do any amount of resizing.

Let me know if you like it, I had a lot of fun making it.

LogoFull.png

Wow, those are excellent contributions, guys!

I'm so happy that you can also draw some fun and entertainment out of it! :)
I've saved Alosolo, Dataflow and Apengo's, and posted it on our forum wall. I will keep you updated!

Wow, those are excellent contributions, guys!

I'm so happy that you can also draw some fun and entertainment out of it! :)
I've saved Alosolo, Dataflow and Apengo's, and posted it on our forum wall. I will keep you updated!

I forgot to mention Joe Smith! Your contribution has also been posted!

Back