What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas for lighting effects

ticktoast

Hello~!

So, my friend asked me if I could take her senior pictures since most places charge through the roof

Now, I do have quite a bit of photoshop experience and I've done all the basic touch-ups. However, I want to do some different lighting effects to give them a more unique look. So I thought I'd show you guys the picture and see if you could help me come up with some ideas.

IMG_5709(1).jpg

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! She's so pretty and I really want to do her senior pictures some justice!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Monte Carlo.... I don't know whether I should consider you a troll or a PS wacko..... lol...

Tho this is not in-line with the discussion, I'll let this stay for a laugh....

Just don't over do it all over the forum......

Manda Burns

I put a pink filter over, cut her out from Original. then I tried, realized changing the left side would be difficult for myself so I incorporated the pink around the picture to blend nice. I think it makes it Unique. Just an Idea.
iiiii.jpg

Lili Jin

IMG_5709(1).jpg

Asian style :p

I accidentally post two pics,how do I edit my reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

yoda007

Liked Jessica's depth of field and also used the HDR toning and used the following: Hue & Saturation, Exposure, Colour Balance and Vibrance - also did some burning and dodging as well to bring out the colour of her lips and skin tone and darken her hair...
prettygirl.jpg