What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(request) help me look as hot as photosho-possible

Emilie

Hello Gurus,

I've taken a few pictures to cheer up my lonely friend but I have spent all the money in the studio and have to wait until I get paid again to reward someone for their efforts.

You have total freedom with what you do, I just need to look sexy and was hoping for an interesting background. My friend is into fantasy, video games, the usual! So if the background could reflect his interests, it would be awesome.

I've posted a few pictures so you can choose which are easier to work with.

Thanks for all your tireless efforts, I hope to return the favor one day.

PS: I've got more pictures if you don't like these.

Attachments

• 20120501_066.jpg
    20120501_066.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 20120501_080.jpg
    20120501_080.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20120501_137.jpg
    20120501_137.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20120501_191.jpg
    20120501_191.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 20120501_198.jpg
    20120501_198.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20120501_259.jpg
    20120501_259.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 60

Hoogle

Guru
define hot. And I assume these are the best resolution files you have

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Emilie....

Please be advised that this is a Photoshop discussion and help forum not a free image manipulation site. Tho someone may want to assist you with this, others may hesitate because of concern that the images may be misused or abused.

I will allow this thread open for the rest of the day but I must close it most especially if noone responds.

Emilie

Defining hot...I know it's subjective. Whatever you see that could be improved and putting a background that could be less cold than a studio. Does that help? I'm pretty much open-minded to any artistic suggestion.

I really appreciate your help and I assure you that I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone. If I could do this myself, I surely would. My computer shuts down when I play youtube videos so I don't think it could bear photoshop.

Also, in one month time, after my paycheck, I'll be able to compensate. If you knew me you would know that I hate users and don't understand that mentality.

mattattack347

Power User
I am doing A reverse image look up to see if you are legit.
Then I will help you.
(I will help you. I did the search and there were zero matches on all of the images.)
What would you like me to edit?

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
I did on 1 but the rest felt better with the raw texture so I removed it on the rest look at the first image nice smooth skin.

I have been waiting for 5 hours to see yours lol

Hoogle

Guru
Not down to me but why not get some practice while you have a free consent to do whatever you want

Emilie

Yes, I'm legit, what I said is what I meant. I just woke up as I currently live in Prague and had to go to bed after posting this thread. It is really interesting to see what you are doing, and the discussions you are having with each other. Thanks for helping me out, the photographer at the studio knows he's the only English speaker and told me it would cost circa 150 dollars to do one picture. I know I can find someone online and will be shopping around, this is a great way to see what's possible.

My feedback:
1. Hoogle:thanks for making me smile first thing in the morning with that FHM cover, lol. Smoothing out the face definitely helps. I don't know how easy it is to give me slightly fuller lips (enhanced, not Angelina Jolie style)? And you definitely took the coldness out of the studio lighting.
2. Manda Burns: this is exactly the kind of background I'm talking about. I know it's a bit challenging since the photos weren't made with specific graphics in mind but you're definitely giving me an idea of what is possible.
3. Mattattack347: I'm also curious to see what you can do.
4. Massimilianogoi: thanks!

I'm really grateful that you're doing this and hopefully we can work together once I get some cash. I don't know how I've ever lived without photoshop!

peta62

Guru
Yes, I'm legit, what I said is what I meant. I just woke up as I currently live in Prague and had to go to bed after posting this thread. It is really interesting to see what you are doing, and the discussions you are having with each other. Thanks for helping me out, the photographer at the studio knows he's the only English speaker and told me it would cost circa 150 dollars to do one picture.

If you have some friend in Prague who speaks Czech ask him to find you somebody who does nice pictures and does not ask outrages prices as all those who work with foreigners.