What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a photoshop artist, to help change around a image for me please.

Joshlll

Hi all, so I have a idea to alter a photo if anyone out there would be so kind to help bring my idea to life. I would be very grateful to see what you all come up with.
My idea is as follows, I would like to change this Bart Simpson photo around.
Baby Simpson.jpg
I want it to be a baby Lisa Simpson with her necklace on rather then Bart in the photo. I like the color scheme of the skin and underwater look on Bart and hoping to have baby Lisa's head, similar to this look.
Here is a example of baby Lisa I was going for, I could elaborate if need be.
Baby Lisa.png

And lastly I would like to alter the image of the Krusty buck in the photo to as follows. Scale down this image and replace it with Krusty's image on the Krusty buck.
Electra Heart.jpg
rename the Krusty buck to Electra Heart, and change the initials on the Krusty buck to E in place of the letter K and replace the letter B with the letter H.

Please feel free to PM me with any suggestions or questions about this, I would be VERY VERY thankful to see what you all could do, to bring my idea to life for me.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
didn't a thread like this get locked before? or am i getting it confused, apologies if i am.

Joshlll

You are correct, it was locked for unknown reasons. I think as it was stated to me best though by a mod in a PM, offering money or being charged to have work done on a photo I don't own would be infringing upon to those who own the material. But I'm all for seeing if anyone would do it out of the kindness of there heart. There are other ways to express gratitude other then with money, for ones efforts. I would very much like to see what some of you can come up with, if you were willing to attempt to work on this photo.

Hoogle

Guru
Ok let me step in here.

The freelance section is for paid work.

We as staff decided that no one had the right to charge somebody for editing someone else's work in the general sections of the forum.

I am willing to bet that all of us have used a copyrighted image at some point.

Ok, personal usage is 1 thing and I really cant see this request going any further than just a joke for a friend. I am sure Matt Groening will not be too upset.

Yes, I agree copyright should be protected and I have seen members upload edits to images that they do not have the right to. So should they all get deleted and closed? I don't think so.

We have all done things like color in a black and white image from google, either a personal pic or a scene from an old movie. We don't own the rights to those images, so should we remove them?

People have recreated avenger theme logos as a recent example. That is in violation of copyright. Do we need to remove them even though there are avenger logo tutorials out there?

We cant have it both ways guys. You cant upload edits of pics you never had the original rights to and then scream copyright infringement at other people.

Our manipulations and signatures often contain copyrighted materials, whether manipulated or not. There is certainly an ongoing discussion regarding whether any use is legal or how much manipulation constitutes legal use.

Like I said, personal use is one thing, but making money while illegitimately using copyrighted material is another thing, and not something I will support.

However we are having this looked into in more detail about the whole copyright thing and once and for all we will be posting a thread with guidelines where everybody can see what we will accept here at PSG

We do need to have something that we can all work to it will take us a while to do it as you can see it is a very grey area, But as long as we all follow the same rules then hopefully it will stop comments addressing copyright in threads.

hawkeye

Guru
You are correct, it was locked for unknown reasons. I think as it was stated to me best though by a mod in a PM, offering money or being charged to have work done on a photo I don't own would be infringing upon to those who own the material. But I'm all for seeing if anyone would do it out of the kindness of there heart. There are other ways to express gratitude other then with money, for ones efforts. I would very much like to see what some of you can come up with, if you were willing to attempt to work on this photo.

Paying someone for work isn't an expression of gratitude, it's compensation for someone committing their time and expertise for your benefit. Usually for a skill that you yourself do not posess. No different than paying to have your house painted or your car repaired. If you had the time and ability to do it yourself you would. Gratitude is something else entirely.