What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a Logo for my Label...

timothycampbell

I am launching a brand (Music, photo, Video, etc) this year. I have a "basic" logo. its flat. I made it with MS Paint. If i knew jack sh!t about Photoshop...it would be an upgrade on what I actually know..lol so. i would like some one to make a logo using my picture as a guide. i would like something 3D, as we will be using it for a number of things(shirts Jewelry etc) if you would like to be paid for your work we can work something out. i am all for paying for someones talents...but i am in first year status so i cant afford 100's of dollars.

sfr.jpg

Hi, you can send it my way and we can discuss this further.

Thanks

IH123,

Since the topic is removed to general photoshop board, the requirements for freelancers are no longer needed, you may have posted this after this has been moved, but I coudn't know, (it still appears in the freelance section)

My excuses, Sincerely,

Burned Ice

Last edited:
A 3D logo is a BAD BAD idea, look at any GOOD label. They will not have a overcomplicated logo or a 3d one. A logo should be simple and memorable, containing black and/or white and one color preferably. over 80% of the worlds current top 500 companies have that simple color code.

To understand more about branding, logo's and your labels identity please check out this link http://justcreative.com/2010/04/06/branding-identity-logo-design-explained/

Also I honestly can't read whatever that logo say's with the corny and overused billy argel typeface. Look into someone who will produce you a simple, LEGIBLE logo not some display type with a 3d effect.

random logo.jpg

Not the best thing in the world, and kinda overused idea, but I did a quick go at something, I thought the roman numerals looked cooler than simply a number 4, if you like it, I can give you the psd file should you get access to photoshop :)

EDIT: I think it says four right?

I did a simplified version incase you didn't like the font/text or just wanna see (Or you might hate both)

random logo2.jpg

Last edited:

Back