What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Request Please

manifest

Hello my name is Luke and I am here to ask if you guys can make a logo for my team Empyrean i just want it shortened to EMP or eMp you can decide which one looks better I would also like it if you guys could refer to this picture bded4af0252fc7fd4d2592820c95eb1d72627230_full.jpg I really like how they did that and would like it based off of this but not completely look like it please and thanks so much gurus!

hey, you will need to be more specific. the logo should be just the latter EMP ? do you want
a specific color ? text ? etc ... in addition what exactly do you like about the other team logo ?

Oh i'm sorry. but I like the font on there logo and the simplicity also I just want "eMp" not the whole word sorry if I didn't mention it in the beginning!

Hey Manifest,I took the liberty of looking up the meaning of Empyrean and added some fire to the bottom right of the logo just for fun. Using some subtle layer effects and a simple highlight, I put together this concept. I know you didn't necessarily want the whole word spelled out, but after reading its meaning I wanted to include it :)

Hope this helps,

Treydahnemp.jpg

Last edited:
You know I was about to say to implement fire but I just didn't haha and I liek it a lot thank you very much!...but if its possible can you send me the psd file?

Updated the logo wiht some effects:

Changed letter colors and added soem shadows and texture to make them less flat like.
Added a "meteor" impact hole and fire to the letter "E".

Here are the x250 and x500 versions after the changes:

eMP5x250.jpg

eMP5x500.jpg

x500 without the impact and fire:

eMP6x500.jpg

that be a secret :p naah just kidding.

start with a black-grey gradient for the BG on a 600x600 canvas. then, 4 text layers, one with the letter E another with the letter M and another with the letter P, E and P are the same size (72pt), M is one size larger(122pt). then underneath it, the 4th, with the name @30pt depending on preference.

put an outer glow on all of the text layers colour:00deff size:13px and add a stroke onto all of them, that stroke on E and P is a pattern exclusive to my PC but there is a 1px white stroke on the others.

I will admit to using a couple of brushes on the background WG_Dust_Particles it's called, then outer glow on that of the same color

have a play around with that basis, and see what you get. the font is called Venus Rising, available for free here

However, please do not mimic the logo I have done for this thread, feel free to adapt it to fit others though.

Back