What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo requeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutthita Rey

hi...im looking logo for my product. I want to do clothes or dress for lady and girl but shop im look at them it so expensive. I see your site and I hope you can help me for my logo... and I send what im looking for like i send to you...im sorry for my english..
I hope someone can help me :redface:
regard
Rey
logo rey.jpg2005logo rey.jpg

P.S forgot to said I want to put my name inside or some where close to logo where you think it would look nice. thank you
my name is Rey

Hello Rey!

Here are some versions of my suggested logo for your product:

Transparent and white backgrounds:

logo-reyGIF.jpg logo-reyJPGwhite.jpg

Pink background:

logo-reypnik1.jpg logo-reypnik2.jpg logo-reypnik3.jpg logo-reypnik4.jpg logo-reypnik5.jpg logo-reypnik6.jpg

Orange backgrounds:

logo-reyorange2.jpg logo-reyorange3.jpg logo-reyorange5.jpg

"Hairy" background:

logo-reyhairyBG.jpg

Let me know if you like any of them or want any changes. :lol:

thank you for you to do this logo for me..I like all you make for me..but I thinking my english not clear...im thai and picture I send it form copy and I think I can not use it...today I make by my self..this is the picture I can use and I want to use it...im sorry for misunderstanding me...I want to have word "Reystyle" in the logo.. thank you again so much..
Rey
rey1.png

I used your image this time, but I created myself one dancer as well, so we can use that if you like it.

Here are the updated versions:

Transparent and white:

logo-reyGIF.jpg logo-reyJPGwhite.jpg logo-reyGIFc.jpg logo-reynewc.jpg

Some pinks:

logo-reypnik5new.jpg logo-reypnik6new.jpg logo-reypnik4newc.jpg logo-reypnik6newc.jpg logo-reypnik5newc.jpg

Some oranges:

logo-reyorange5new.jpg logo-reyorange1newc.jpg logo-reyorange5newc.jpg logo-reyorange3newc.jpg

"Hairy" ones:

logo-reyhairynew.jpg logo-reyhairynewc.jpg

Enjoy! Let me know if any changes or you picked up the ones you want to use. Happy to help.

goodness Matt, bite your thumb! (or is that tongue? well in ur case, lol)

We rarely close threads, even for logo work, unless it is in freelance. Once a paid job is completed, no good reason to let a member think they can still apply. As for "pro bono" work, as hoogle and dv8 suggested, the OP might come back to the same thread for some reason. Or if the need is not immediate, sometimes a later "entry" may be the one. So, the OP can request the thread be closed, or it can be closed if it creates controversy or strife or various other reasons.

Thanks for your concern.

By, the way for thoughs of you who do not read shakespear.
In one of his most famous plays-writes he did.
"Romeo and juliet", Biting your thumb is equal to giving the middle finger.
Just pointing that out.

thank you for the next picture yoda.. can close post...I think I have everything I need now..if I use logo for my product what names yoda and yunsha you want I put for credit? thank you for help me ....
Rey

All the best to you Rey. Nothing required from my side. Please feel free to use any of the images I made. Send me a pm. if u need the .PSD files too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back