What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please make one photo clearer and then copy the face of that to another.

mccready5995

Hi, I was just asking if anyone would be willing to remove the white hazeyness from the photo of me in a T-Shirt. Then after that use my face on that picture on put the into the other picture for free. Thank you.

Attachments

• 06072012081.jpg
    06072012081.jpg
    820.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 08072012087.jpg
    08072012087.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Re: Can someone please make one photo clearer and then copy the face of that to anoth

I have approved your pictured for you however you are aware you have posted in the work for a fee section arent you so not sure what you want doing for free and what you want to pay for

Re: Can someone please make one photo clearer and then copy the face of that to anoth

Sorry I have never used this site, please may you direct me to the right place to post this thank you.

as requested moved to right area

OK, let us know what you want, free or freelance. Then if someone wants this to keep going, they're welcome to it.

GuysHead.jpg

Last edited:

okay, well If you were to get the full size picture of my in the t?-shirt without the water mark. And you then used the face in that picture and put it on the other one, how much would that cost?

Mmm, that's for someone else to say. I did repost the image with a bit of cleanup (diminished that black circle under your right eye and erased a few blemishes, :} ), but I am not going to finish the job.

Now that this post has been moved to the general ps board, if you want to make it freelance, let us know and we'll move it back. I'm sure you'll get the job done in a jiff if you offer cash, but there may be someone to do the freebie, if you wait a bit. Up to you.

Sorry I won't be able to offer cash.

I don't think you would be able to get it perfect mccready anyway. The shadowing would be very tricky around the eyes and your head is at a slightly different angle, also your skin is different colours in both images. This would be a very hard task to get it to look normal.

here is an effort for you.
didnt do whole head just did the eyes
bga3jtju-eyes.jpg

working on it

Did the first one, but the second was to hard:clear.jpg

heres a better one:AV.jpg

Back