What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A liitle help with editing a photo?

plmplm111

Hello my name is Criss. i am new here so i didnt know where exactly to post this...but here i go...
I wonder if somebody here wants to help me...(for free since for a pro it;s a 10 minutes job) to edit a photo in photoshop...basically i want a photo of a king of diamonds ,edited where the K for king is to be my innitial... C so it will be a C of diamonds...for more details pm me please...

Thanks in advance

Criss

sorry about that. so here are only people who help for money? i am new dunno what to understand from what u said

No, there are different sections of the forum. There is a section where people can ask for help, and a different section where people get paid for work, which is where you posted first.

oh ok sorry. like i said i am new.and lookignf or some help.and sice i guess for u it will take 10 minutes (cause u are good with photoshop) i was thinking that i might get somebody to help me for free...anyway sorry again..my mistake

Back