What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, creative Photoshoppers! Something funny (:

Oppenheimer

Hey everyone! :)
It has been a while, since my best friend put a new profile picture on Facebook, which appeared .. let's say 'interesting' to me and I started photoshopping it ;D It's him mowing the lawn next to his house, acting cool. Don't asked me why, I don't know it either. :D
So, here's the original picture and an example of what I mean - my request for you is to make funny pictures like that ( yes, he's totally okay with that!!), so I can put them together and make a photo book for his birthday ... if you like!

That's it for now, thanks!
Oppenheimer

Original.jpg ET.jpg Olympia.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oppenheimer, although our members will do freebie requests as they wish, we are a Photoshop help and discussion forum, not a free request site. From your intro to the forum, it appears you are a PS user. We are always glad to give advice, make tutorials, critique, and discuss your work or your technical or design issues. Let us know where you want guidance and we will be glad to offer it.

rickymartin

Power User
I appreciate you for your work but not a perfect place for you because you want something different and it`s not possible here.