What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I beg you...please help me. It's for CHARITY! :D

Jennifer

I need to make bright, cheerful page for a nonprofit organization. I have attempted to make something on gimp, but it looks TERRIBLE. I mean, terrible. I attached it for laughs.

It should have the logo shown...and hopefully say the following:

his 2012-2013 service year, the T-O district has many
great things planned for our amazing Key Clubs.The
Governor's Project is sure to not disappoint. The B.R.O
Project (Brothers Reaching Out) is a service initative to
help the children across our might Texas- Oklahoma
District through direct service and raising funds for the
Children's Miracle Network (CMN). This organization
saves lives. LITERALLY. By rendering aid to all children,
regardless of ability to pay, people just like us can get
better and have hope. At my local Houston area hospital,
I have seen first hand the impact of this great organization.
I urge you, my fellow servant leaders, to take a stand for
the kids who can't. Be their voice. Make a difference!

-Jennifer Kay Tuggle Hinze
Governor's Project Chairwoman
ltg.division3s@gmail.com
(713) 412 6241

Resources can be found on the T-O website and on your resource
CD! Contact your Lt. Governor or me with any questions you have.

The thing is...it needs to be bright and cheerful? It's for an organization that helps sick children! And right now...it looks pretty awful.

Attachments

• Governor's Project July Update1.png
    Governor's Project July Update1.png
    511 KB · Views: 13
  • Logo.png
    Logo.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 53
I will do one after some sleep, but does the logo have to be that, or can I clean it up a bit, as in neaten the edges.

Also, I need to have a landscape and an 8.5 by 11 version if possible. If it's not then just let me know.

I have to say it looks dark and eery for a childs charity I definitely recommend something brighter and more child like.
Can we redo the logo or is that staying the same. To me that font looks like military style not warming

You can redo anything you want! All creativity is in your hands :) Thank you so much for taking the time to work on this! You're really helping a great cause! <3

Sorry it is getting close to 6am here and I really cant concentrate but here is what I got on a quick go when I have addressed some issues at home Ie sorted my flooding out and had some sleep I will get back on it.

Ballon.png

If tomorrow is not to late I will devote most of the day to this. Alot going on today however

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

I really need it with the next 10 hours, but if not...tomorrow would work. Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much! You're amazing! I can't wait to see what you come up with! You're sooo talented. I've been looking at all of your work. I wish I could be half as amazing as you!

Sorry I didn't see the size requirements. Here is what I have done so far. It is A4 if you downlod the attached zip file. I will do one with the dimensions you wanted now!
View attachment 20529
View attachment 20530

Just a heads up, the first word is "This" not "his". In the original image it's "this" but when the OP posted they accidentally omitted the T.

Also wondering if "our might Texas- Oklahoma" is supposed to be "mighty Texas- Oklahoma"?

Back