What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downhill MTB Logo request

altereg0

Hello everyone,

Whilst I do consider myself an experienced Photoshop user, I have reached a heavy crisis these past few months. I always had a problem in logo creation and when it came to choosing fonts and colors, I would just nauseate on all the choices.

Recently, I designed a website named Descent (descent.gr) it is based on Drupal. The theme is mountain-biking in general but since what interests me the most is downhill, it is bending towards that. I will have to say at this point, that the website doesn't host any advertising and there is absolutely no income from it.

I am asking for your help towards designing a descent decent :))) logo if you have time and ideas for it. What I can offer is possibly a link to your website or anything else that you might ask that resides in the borders of reasoning.

Here are some fonts that inspire me and some other useful stuff if you would like to take up the task: descent.gr/files/logoDescentgr.rar

Thanks in advance.

merlinman

The website looks great, it seems like you already have a logo where it says descent, and in my opinion that looks really good already, why a new one? :p