What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girlfriend's Birthday Photoshop Request. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Loredo

Hi, today was my girlfriend's birthday so i tried to make her something extra special so i took her horse riding.
Unfortunately, on the morning i couldnt find white socks so i took the only ones left (blue). I thought it was not going to be a problem, but on pictures it just looks akward so i don`t want to upload them to FB. I was also planning to frame one of this, to give it as a present before she leave to a new country to study college.

I was wondering if you would please paint the color of my blue socks (male) to white. This would mean a lot to me.
I have tried several times, but it just keeps looking so fake :(. Any other improvements would be well received.
In advance, thanks. :D
Sorry for any language mistakes, im from Mexico. :)

Attachments

• DSC01768.JPG
    DSC01768.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC01769.JPG
    DSC01769.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC01770.JPG
    DSC01770.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC01771.JPG
    DSC01771.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 5

Manda Burns

Your blue socks look fine. nothing wrong with white ones but it would look kind of silly to change them they would also blend with the horse.

Luis Loredo

Thanks for answering, i really appreciate it.
Thing is, in Mexico blue socks when not in a suit are kind of bad seen. :(
I just kinda want everything to be perfect for her :D

Dom

Here you go mate.

Took a selection of your sock, copied it onto a new layer, inverted and set mode to screen. Then re-added the main shadows back in (under the jeans, shoe shadow etc)

dsc01769111.jpg

Luis Loredo

Thanks Dom, I´m in debt! I really liked the fact you told me how to do it.
Im always willing to learn :)

Luis Loredo

Dataflow, i just showed her this ones and she really liked them :)
I really liked the effects, do you know how i can google those effects? I would love to learn how to do them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.