What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A small favour

reeksy86

Hi all, I need a sm,all favour please if possible, i am trying to use this photoHouse-Drawing.jpginto this one, Searchlight.jpg I am trying to get the house to sit in the shadow of the light, (like it is illuminated) but am getting into a right mess.

Really appreciate if anyone can help me, today if possible, and advise me how they did it.

Thanks in advance

If it is the white box you want to get rid of you can use blend if to get just the outline of the house.

copy.JPG

Thanks for the screenshot, i have remembered how to do it now.

I know i sound daft asking a simple question like blending, but i am fairly new to photoshop, and its a lot to learn

just one more tiny thing - how can i bring the house to the front of the light? CheersUntitled.jpg

whenever i move the layer, it does not seem to make any difference, in the layer section in the right hand side, there is a small window, is that making any difference, i have noticed that you do not have it. (highlighted)Untitled.jpg

Click and drag layer 4 above layer 2. It will be behind it otherwise (unless you specify a diffrent blend mode). Im not sure what that Icon does.....I don't have cs5.

Back