What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

create a logo for free request

Najeeb Rajab Basha

Hello
I created a youtube channel and i want to put a logo in the videos
can anyone here create a logo for me ?
the text in the logo is : SQL tutorial with Najeeb
take care for the caps lock
Regards

Surely somebody who has intelligence to use a special purpose programming language for data handling, can download gimp, and make their own logo. If you need any help on how to use the program, we will be happy to give you advice.

If it is a free logo you are after, why not try these websites?

Last edited:
I think you should be try to make this logo in Adobe photo shop software this is the best software for making logos and editing pictures of every one and every type i recommend you to use this software and make any kind of
logo as you want's....

Shopfronts

Last edited:
@Sprucemagoo1 Agreed, if possible Najeeb, could you download GIMP and we will walk you through the creation process then, we aren't really a free request site, we are a Photoshop and Graphic Program discussion forum, so if you give it a try on GIMP and we will tell you how to improve it, as we do a have a few members, who have worked with GIMP before

you can download GIMP here and it's the closest you will get to photoshop if you don't have it already.
you can also download the Photoshop CS6 free trial to create your own and I'm sure we will be able to tutor you through it.

@Jaheim, unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong, photoshop is a pixel based program, meaning that when it is upscaled, it becomes fuzzy, a vector based program like Inkscape or Adobe illustrator is the best for logos that are going to be upscaled for printing or resolution changes as it doesn't become fuzzy as easily as Pixel based images.

Last edited:

Back