What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could someone please photoshop this for me?

lailacampos

Hi there. If it's not too much trouble, could someone please help me see what I'd look like with the red hair/blue eyes combo?
This is the photo I'd like photoshopped:
image.jpeg
(I understand my hair looks quite messy in this photo and that all the loose strands must be a real pain to work with. Sorry about that. :/)

I'd like to see how I'd look like with this hair color:
medium-length-hairstyle-christina-hendricks.jpg

and with this one (really similar but just a bit lighter):
152418768608425934_5fU3ePSN_c.jpg

About the eyes, I've got no particular shade of blue in mind, so just go with what you think would fit best.

Thank you in advance, whoever you are. :)

lailacampos

I just went through a few posts here and realized I may have mistook the purpose of this forum... :|
I know it's not a free request site, so if it's too much trouble, nevermind. And by the way, at the risk of sounding retard, just how do I delet this thread? I just can't seem to find that option...

Hi there. If it's not too much trouble, could someone please help me see what I'd look like with the red hair/blue eyes combo?
This is the photo I'd like photoshopped:

(I understand my hair looks quite messy in this photo and that all the loose strands must be a real pain to work with. Sorry about that. :/)

I'd like to see how I'd look like with this hair color:

and with this one (really similar but just a bit lighter):

About the eyes, I've got no particular shade of blue in mind, so just go with what you think would fit best.
Thank you in advance, whoever you are. :)

How is it :)
dom0u52w.png

lailacampos

Wow, that made me reconsider once again. If I could really my hair to look a bit like this then maye it is worth taking a shot. Many thanks :)

MikeMc

McGuru
I just went through a few posts here and realized I may have mistook the purpose of this forum... :|
I know it's not a free request site, so if it's too much trouble, nevermind. And by the way, at the risk of sounding retard, just how do I delet this thread? I just can't seem to find that option...

Gotta give a good grade...she did figgure it out.

george0

you guys are so polite and take a lot of time to do this my hat off to you all.. however theres some of us that are so weak at using the photoshop tools.. if we can start up a request page or if theres one already? let us know where we can go to ask for your talents .

ibclare

Queen Bee
If you have a freebie request for our members -- this is after all a Photoshop support, discussion, and showcase forum, not a freebie request line -- then start a thread in this forum, general PS, and maybe someone will enjoy the challenge//practice and do as you wish. No guarantees. Read the freebie request guidelines before you post any requests.

Tom Mann

Guru
Also, be very, very careful who you get to photoshop you. ;-)

Attachments

• monster_movie-ray_miland-man_with_x_ray_eyes-01.jpg
    monster_movie-ray_miland-man_with_x_ray_eyes-01.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 12

Tom Mann

Guru
@OP - FWIW, my guess is that you are a bit underexposed in the original photo that you posted, and your skin is not as red and saturated. Maybe something more like this ... or perhaps something in-between the two extremes?

In any case, a warning: It can be very hard to judge changes in hair color unless the skin tones are at least somewhat close to realistic.

Just my $0.02,

Tom M

Attachments

• dom0u52w-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01.jpg
    dom0u52w-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 12