What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Photoshop users, Want to stretch out your abilities?

Jeff Herbert

Hey I have a mixtape that im putting together and need some photoshopping. Pokemon-FireRed.jpg.jpg

I wanted the part where it says pokemon, to say Mediumjay or @Mediumjay, And where it says Version to say mixtape. The little includes box i want to have a Parental Advisory sticker. And the Gameboy Advance part to say The Cash Leaders. Maybe a chain on charrazard. Anything else u may think that will look good plz add it. Thank u very much. (ps. The mixtape is hiphop)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Herbert, this is not a Group Project. It is a freebie request so I have moved it to the General Photoshop Board.

We are not a free edit forum. We are a Photoshop discussion and support group. That said, there are any number of us who do like to relax and use their abilities to help out those who don't have this skill. So be patient and please be respectful. :mrgreen: And our members will be the same.

BTW, you did not need to make 5 pointless posts in order to upload an image. It is only for posting a link that 5 pointless posts are needed.

ibclare

Queen Bee
You're welcome and welcome to Photoshop Gurus. I hope you get the help you need.

But, FYI, some people might not like messing with a copyrighted image.

Last edited: