What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST! Can someone photo shop this picture so that a head replaces someone elses?

Re: REQUEST! Can someone photo shop this picture so that a head replaces someone else

j9lunis said:
First of all, I would really deeply appreciate this. I would honestly pay for it if I wasn't so young (17) and broke lol. I have this inside joke with my friend and she's moving soon but before she moves I want to do this funny thing for her.

I would really appreciate if someone could take her head:
small jeneane.png

And stick it on the head of the girl in this picture:
photo (36).JPG

It's an inside joke, I would get into it, but I'm sure you don't care, lol.
I would appreciate this SO much, I'm almost embarrassed to even ask this. Please? :)

Here it is :

jeneanenew.jpg

Re: REQUEST! Can someone photo shop this picture so that a head replaces someone else

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I do have one question and I'm so sorry that I forgot to mention this. But is it okay if you can keep the hair from the first photo when you put it on the second? :/ I'm so sorry I didn't say this to begin with.

Well, I can try it, as that was my first intention too, but since the hair is partially missing from the other picture it will need more work.

I will try it and post the result.

OK, how about this version? This time I used the hair as well. Managed to fade the missing area into the flashlight, so you wont miss that part either.

jenie2.jpg

Thank you!!!!!!! :)

Great Work Yunsha

Back