What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stitching Images Together - Request

Nostalgia_Blue

Hello everyone,

I have a photoshop request. My boyfriend is in the military and our 2 year anniversary is coming up. I want to send him something special, but he's already seen our pictures together and all I have are the pictures he's sent me of himself and the pictures I have of myself. I was hoping I could wow him by sending him a picture that looks like we're together of more recent pictures of ourselves. It's been a year since I've seen him and I miss him entirely too much and I feel like it would make both of us happier to see us together in a current picture. And, if you have any other suggestions for something special I could do for him, please share, I'm all for new ideas! :)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I would like to request this privately... I don't necessarily want to post our pictures up. They're very decent pictures, but I don't feel comfortable putting our pictures up for everyone to see. So, would it be possible for me to email someone our individual pictures, so that they can try their hands at stitching us together :) I'd greatly appreciate it, so very very much!

I will also add that I have tried to do this myself with not much success. So, I am willing to share the PNG of my attempt with anyone who wants to help me. You will laugh when you see it, I'm sure of it, but I tried my best, haha! I wouldn't mind constructive criticism though, because I did put time into it. :)

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this request.

Best Wishes!