What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible to add a person

ayates

Would it be theoretically possible to add a person to this photo?

photo.JPG

Original at 1stmerrickville.ca/venturers/pictures/2011/2012-06-27/2012_07_08/slides/IMG_2281.JPG

I am assuming I would have to take a photo of the additional person against a single colour background.

Thanks,

Allan.

ibclare

Queen Bee

ayates

Sorry I wasn't clear. But I posted it here as if it is possible for someone to do it, and if so I would then do the prep work (i.e. photo the other person) and post it back here to have someone do it. But I didn't want to prep for it, if it wasn't even possible to do (in a realistic manner). I this is still the wrong forum, then feel free to move it.

Thanks,

Allan.

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK, so now my next question is, do you want to know the answer theoretically? or do you want someone to do it for you? :devilish:

We are primarily a Photoshop discussion and support group. If you are a user of Photoshop or even GIMP, we will be glad to help you along with the project. Some of our members enjoy such a challenge and may wish to help you with this. You will have to be patient and just wait and see.

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/announcements.html

If you don't get the help you want, you may want to post it in freelance.

In the meantime, there are several answers to your question. As Josh pointed out, if you can get the lighting and shadows the same or similar, it will make it much more realistic. A solid background would make the editing a lot easier, yes. If you do that, please make it contrast strongly enough to differentiate the figure easily.

When you have the picture ready, just come back to this same thread and post your photo. We'll go from there.

MikeMc

McGuru
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: yes it sure can be done.....You can add just about anything....like this....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

flyin.gif

JnthnMtthws

Post the image of who you want, like said ^^^ around the same time of day and if you want to make it super easy try and have the shadows casting in the same position/direction on the body as those in the image too - would match/look more natural, if that makes sense?

Bobzworld

Power User
add.jpg
[/IMG]

Paul

Former Member
Anything is possible my friend, but without direction you will get replies like these all day long.

Enough already members.
group.jpg