What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convert fron PNG to JPG

anonymust

What's the easiest way to convert an image from PNG to JPG ..?

I've created an action for that (see attached image), but I'm not able to save the JPG version in the same directory as the original image.

Please help :) thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Snap 2012-10-15 at 10.40.31.png
    Snap 2012-10-15 at 10.40.31.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 44

Tom Mann

Guru
It's a matter of personal opinion, but I would never, in a million years, go to a website to do something that takes me seconds in a program I know well, have on my computer, all the conversion parameters are completely under my control, and there is zero danger of anything funky being done to my image.

YMMV.

Tom M

freidariviere

You can open the png file in whatever image software you may have. It could be photoshop, GIMP, Microsoft Paint, or whatever software you may have installed that goes with your digital camera. When you open the file, click on file/save as. Then, save the file as a .jpeg or .jpg.

Last edited by a moderator: