What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help editing

thisgirljess

i am trying to edit our new design for our school shirts.
i'm trying to get rid of the white, and make it match the other kinda blueish teal color or have that area just an outline.
every time i try it blurs out or i can't get it to change. i am new to photoshop and was wanting advice or any help i can get.View attachment photo 1.psd

MikeMc

McGuru
Need a LARGE image...that .psd is small and fuzzy

thisgirljess

i was able to change some of the white words to teal, yet the word that had whte or teal outline , or fill. i was trying to change them to just teal or teal outline with the brown fill. photo 1-1.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
If you match the white with the teal as you say, you will have unreadable words as the white borders do not actually form letters. You'll need to turn those borders brown. It's going to be hard enough to do this, time consuming if you use the poster, but with the resolution such as it is, as Mike said, virtually impossible and kind of a waste of time. You need to either come up with a high resolution image we can work with or redo the poster.

You need it so that when it is at 1oo% in a browser, you can at least make out what all the drawings are. I can't help but feel you have opened a new document with a higher resolution, then copied and pasted that image in. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work like that. That image is a mess and needs redoing, unless you want a poster where nobody can make any of the shapes out.

Just read your first post again, and it is for a shirt?

If this is so, you need to do it in vector format, unless you are getting it digitally printed on.