What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Melding in the hair from one picture to anothers head

IceElric

Hey, so ive got this one picture of my friend and a picture of Wolfgang Mozart and id love it if you could take Mozart's hair and put it on my friend's picture's head and make it look nice, you could decrease the saturation of the whole thing to no colors at all if it'll be easier that way. Thanks alot!

302501_308640139162347_1486240918_n.jpgmozartcolor.jpg

Do you mean Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart?

Do you not think it would look better using a real wig, like that of a barrister or judge, instead of a painted wig?

IceElric

Oh yeah ofc! I dont mean the one i sent in particullar, just get any wig that has the same style as the one Wokgang Mozart weares. (Like the one i sent)

IceElric

I love it! A wig for the friend in the back would be nice as well yes! Just dont make it the same one used for the main girl :p

IceElric

Oh wait! you mean for the main girl! Yes making it a little darker, like ablonde one would be nice thank you! throwing one in on the girl in the back too would be awesome! :D

Alosolo

Do you mean Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart?

Im sure by saying Wolfgang Mozart, and posting the picture of W.A.M thats exactly who he meant. I dont know who really uses his entire name to refer to him