What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to set up a bubble diagram. Totally lost.

tbh8644

Hello,

I have a project coming up where I need to make a self portrait. I have a great idea (in my opinion) but putting it into action is my problem right now. The idea I have is to make a bubble diagram (in each bubble will be hobbies of mine). Example; a boombox inside of a laptop in the middle bubble since computers and music are my favorite. I'm struggling on how to figure out how to make the diagram in Photoshop though. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I know how to make circles in photoshop but I don't know how to make their outlines a solid color like black, and am not sure what tool to use to make a straight line like I'd need to connect the bubbles.

Attachments

• IMG_20121021_115026.jpg
    IMG_20121021_115026.jpg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi, you need to learn the basics of photoshop to accomplish this task, all I can help is do this for you if you post a clear and full version of the image

tbh8644

Here's an example. In the big circle I want the boombox attached inside the laptop which I know how to do inside the circle. My main question in all of this is how to build the bubble diagram. I have the skills to do everything else I need. I'm thinking of keeping the circles a solid color. The only thing I don't know how to do would be to connect them with a straight line. I've been looking at youtube tutorials but nothing is relating to what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• laptop-computer.jpg
    laptop-computer.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • boombox.jpeg
    boombox.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 0