What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a font: IMPORT

Felder

Has anyone heard of it? Used? Maybe have it?

I had a cover page made in my school, long ago, and saved the .psd file into my USB. That was about a year and half which I was a newbie to Photoshop and I didn't take a note of what fonts I was using... but I realize now that I had found a pretty interesting font which I do not have access to it. I tried to google it and other "stuff" (looking into sites that have all fonts, free and for sale) to find the font, but failed in every step. So here I'm seeking help.

Hope I haven't bored you reading, and if you have it or know if I can access to it, if possible free, please do reply.

Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward for your replies!

Felder

Thanks all for the reply, very nice of you all. The font that Hoogle has mentioned is somewhat similar to what I'm looking for. But here is an example of what I did (it says "WE").

Import.png