What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request! Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmac251

Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to design me a logo. Preferably for free, but I will pay if needed. I need the logo to say ' Big Mac ' and be music themed. Thank you.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Will have a look at this, any colours etc in mind. Also should have posted this ideally in the Freelance section..

ibclare

Queen Bee
bigmac, I'll let the members weigh in on whether they think this is the kind of job that should go freelance (sometimes you can't tell till you get working on it and start to get feedback), but in the meantime, it can stay here.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Cool :thumbsup:
If it's okay as it is, I will upload the non watermarked version. What size do you need it Mate?

bigmac251

How did you become so skilled? I've been trying to learn for about 2 years now but I can still only do basics.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Just keeping at it I guess. Try something different and lots of experimenting too. It does come with practise. Will pm you the final image. Glad you like too :D

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
PM sent with larger image.

No charge this time too.

Clare, upto you if you'd like to close this honey if the OP is happy with the logo which I believe he is :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.