What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can somebody help me to make this logo?

Hi, I dont know nothing abouth photoshop icon_biggrin.gif

I have crazy idea abouth the logo.

Here is picture of This Vinyl. I want to write "TOZA PRODUCTION" around it, so it looks like a planet saturn.
Something like on this "Saturn records" picture. I want letters to be massive as possible.
to make saturn ring just from letters. Maybe white letters.

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks

oqhmkw.jpg

Attachments

• SaturnRecords.jpg
    SaturnRecords.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 59
First of all, thank you guys. but can letters be more massive, to be big as possible, because when you look logo from distance letters have to be noticeable

IndieV

This is my first post on this site so I'm really hoping the image shows up :S and if it does i hope it's what you were after :)

Is this big enough?

[/QUOTE

No man, it's way too big:( It should be 3 times smaller and curved:) It doesn't look like a saturn at all. Saturn is more like circle and you made str8 line. Saturn, that planet you know? Too be honest it doesn't look like saturn logo it looks like shit, but thank you very much for posting your idea, I appreciate you tried to help!