What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo/avatar | critique please

Let me know what you think of this please?

Open to suggestions.

rplogo.png

Thanks,
RandomPS

Steve

Retired Administrator
Not sure what you're looking to do here but you need more separation in the darker reds and blues.
What might look nice is a constant gradient in each color from the lightest to the darkest.

Inkz

Guru
Looks decent enough, but I can't help thinking of the Trivial Pursuit pieces, looks very much the same lol.

Cool Avatar.

ibclare

Queen Bee
It also resembles the PSG logo . . . and you can see how a gradient is applied there. Personally, I would use more gradient.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can't add much more than what's been stated. It's a pretty cool logo. Can't say I'm to fond of the font though,

Before I scrolled down to read all the replies, I made a mental note that the logo was similar to the Ps Gurus logo. So I'm on the same page with Clare.

As it is, it reminds me of a folded fan. Don't know if that's a look your interested in though. Adding the a fore mentioned gradients will definitely help.