What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me photoshop this please!!

OliviaKanjo

image.jpgHi, I'm new to this and I need some assistance! I need the girl with the umbrella and the girl standing right behind het removed from this image. If anyone could help me, it'd be much appreciated! Thank you :)

OliviaKanjo

Well actually, my mom took my laptop away so I'm not able to access it. I was actually hoping that someone could do it for me because its going to be a birthday present and I won't be able to do it in time. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Quick edit from me, considering you have no other means of doing yourself buddy:

working.jpg

Used Content Aware Fill, Bit of masking and also the Spot Healing tool. Not perfect but it's not too bad for a quicky

:thumbsup:

Paul

Former Member
Nice work mate, but like Steve as stated this is a 'help' forum in the foremost, but you are more than welcome to show your skills for free.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Nice work mate, but like Steve as stated this is a 'help' forum in the foremost, but you are more than welcome to show your skills for free.

Hey Buddy,

I had spoken to Steve prior to posting this via PM. Hoped it would help the OP this time as he stated he has no way of doing it himself because his Mum has his laptop. Totally understand your points though my friend, normally I would rather show how to do stuff hence some of my post's containing videos etc. Hopefully this time it helps the OP :thumbsup:

Paul

Former Member
As far as i am aware the site (Photoshop Gurus) as no problem with members doing free edits, so good on ya bud.