What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Request for my Website.

TwistyGFX

Hello, I'm here to request from a good graphics designer to a professional graphics designer on a free banner I will be requesting with the details down below. This banner will be used for my forums and or my website. It will be more than likely used on my website. For those that try or complete this I will thank you and it will be very much appreciated.

Text : EvolutionX

Colors : White/Cyan.. (Bright Colors)

Style: Transparent

Size : 300x120

Website is about gaming. So something like a Controller? Maybe even a Sword? Not sure, It's about gaming related things. Such as those computer games most people play like "Runescape", "World of Warcraft" "Combat Arms", etc... I only need this banner for the Website.

Design/Effect: Anything as long as it's very attractive for an banner like the one currently used on this website. I know i'm not providing much detail to give you a specific explanation but I'd love to see the out come. I will more than likely use your design. Thank you very much, in advance.

Last edited:
B

Brooks

Maybe it's a site about flying airplanes and he doesn't care if we make a car banner? :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
What is your website? What is the purpose of your website. You have forums? What are the forums? It's going to help a designer to know this information.

Inkz

Guru
If I get some free time today, I may post a freebie in for you.

TwistyGFX

Thanks for your attempt, I should have been more clear that I wanted it transparent. Post has been edited.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Here's my try with different fonts:
8xOHv.png

4yO5k.png

FWZdy.png

FQjBU.png