What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help in OOB

Paul

Former Member
I made this sort of different approach and not what is actually required but i liked to have a go at new things.
chitbaby.jpg

chitkaran

Guru
Thanks Paul, I like the idea, it certainly adds a dramatic scene. I want something different and unique to be able to get it printed and framed. I am trying too... I hope someone would come up with something better than what I have done so far.

chitkaran

Guru
I think OOB of your son looks good! Your doing a great job! Don't give up yet.

I think it's the shadow inside the frame that's causing the problem. Try removing it.

Also, you might try increasing the width of the photo frame like this:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion Sam, this really helped. I had a go at this. Here's the result.

teg_OOB.jpg

Added a slight shadow under the frog, changed the lighting shadow on the White toy too... Howz this ?

Perfect the only thing I think doesn't look right now is the Background, try with some cool background...

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chitkaran, I deeply apologize as I have fialed to communicate well with you. It's totally my fault. In my last post I was trying to convey to you that I thought your OOB of your son would look better if you extended the upper edge of the photo frame to include more of the frog and the bed. I felt this would help alleviate the illusion that the Frog was on top of the photo itself and make it look more like it was coming out of the photo! Here's what I was referring to:

View attachment 24542

Here's a PNG...

View attachment 24544

I'm very sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:

chitkaran

Guru
Chitkaran, I deeply apologize as I have fialed to communicate well with you. It's totally my fault.

In my last post I was trying to convey to you that I thought your OOB of your son would look better if you extended the upper edge of the photo frame to include more of the frog and the bed. I felt this would help alleviate the illusion that the Frog was on top of the photo itself and make it look more like it was coming out of the photo!

Here's what I was referring to:

Here's a PNG...

I'm very sorry for the confusion!

Hey thanks Sam for the PNG, this looks visually appealing that the one I did. Thanks budy.. and Hey, no need to apologize, the advice you have might not have delivered what you intended, but it certainly helped me in the process of OOB learning. So Cheers mate.. :yourock:

I am going to use your .png and see if I can find a good suitable background for it...

I would like to suggest an idea for you mate, I'm sorry can't do it for you , very busy :(

Use one of your fav image from HERE

Take a Photo of Your Roof and do the OOB effect with the mobile then try to mix up that with the OOB effect you just posted.

so basically the image will contain 2 OOB effects and 2 photo frames... :)