What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request - Replacing background

yoshi

Hello there photoshoppers. I have here an image of a good family friend and would I'd greatly appreciate if someone can help me replace the background of this photo to something more studio-like... like a cloth backdrop, or something that will naturally flow well with the portrait image (also with the chair remaining in the image please).

Would love to see what yall come up with! :D

Attachments

• DSC_0193 - Cropped.jpg
    DSC_0193 - Cropped.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 1

Paul

Former Member
Welcome to the site, and as the name here suggests it is a Photoshop discussion forum first, members can do requests but would rather help you achieve what you request yourself first.
Any reason for you not wanting to do it yourself or be helped into trying to complete it yourself?

yoshi

i am currently away from my personal laptop and have no access to my photoshop software

Paul

Former Member
I am feeling generous this morning.:mrgreen:

dude.jpg

All i did was crop out the man i used quick mask, made new layer applied backdrop - placed man onto the backdrop layer cleaned edges - retouched the lighting of the man and altered backdrop colour via sliders.

**edit**

as the posts below me were deleted just now ? I think that guy has been banned ? oh well so I edited my post aswell.

Last edited: