What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nose art

Richard Green

Hello All

Noob here.

I have a friend who is a model and would love to have a couple of her modelling pictures photoshopped as Nose art on WW2 American bombers, B-17, B-24, B-29.

Can anyone help?

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
If you don't mind, post a couple of images and we will help you do it yourself if you're able to.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Point being my friend, not good to have this pop up on your work computer or on a families home pc should any young ones be passing. Not condemning this thread, just a heads up may prove useful is all.

Inkz

Guru
The images provided by the author are acceptable and don't break any rules within the forum....

So please, only post what is relevant to the topic.

Inkz

Guru
Here is a go at trying to recreate the NoseArt look as most I've seen are painted on the plane. So I've literally repainted the model. I will try and find a decent image of a plane and put the painted version on to see what it looks like.

nosev1.png

MikeMc

McGuru
This is a bit closer....

The plane is a B25 Mitchell Bomber
tellma.jpg

Last edited: