What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Request for forums.

TwistyGFX

Hello I'm here today requesting a banner for my friends forums. I'll give details down below. Thanks to those who attempt this.

Details*

Colors - White and light blue

Transparent (NO BACKGROUND!)

Text : TizenX (Friends game he created through coding)

Type of game : Mid evil game, anything mid evil related like helmets, swords, shields, gauntlets? Etc, you get it.

Size : 575x150

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Was just asking my friend, we could help you get your head around this if you wanted is all.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Why have you bumped this twisty? What do you want from us? We're happy to give specific pointers. We can direct you to tutorials for more general guidance. Just let us know. Just saying bump doesn't accomplish much of anything.

TwistyGFX

Why have you bumped this twisty? What do you want from us? We're happy to give specific pointers. We can direct you to tutorials for more general guidance. Just let us know. Just saying bump doesn't accomplish much of anything.

Bumping is to move it back to the top to help it get noticed quicker, no need to be so harsh over something so little. I'm not being disobedient either. I'm just giving a fellow notice that I need the communities assistance?

Paul

Former Member
The 'community' is fully aware of your request, patience and a little tolerance towards others is the order of the day today my friend.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Hey Twisty, have you tried to do the banner yourself? If so, could you post what you have done and what you have trouble with so we can help you? This would be highly beneficial for your future Photoshop endeavors if we can help you learn how to make these banners so you can make more in the future easily. You'll get a banner and knowledge, it's a win-win :D

Paul

Former Member
Heres a bump idea for you mate, post what you have already tried then maybe we can help you address your issues yourself.

ibclare

Queen Bee
That was all I was getting at kiddo. Your last message was an offer of help and you gave no feedback. Therefore I asked you why you bumped it back -- rather than letting us know what you wanted. Ahem, I do know what a bump is and I wasn't being harsh, just asking for input.

So now you have lots of response from the community, once again, to take advantage of.