What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Film Poster Contest for a short film "Contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
What element in those posters do you want incorporated in to the Contract poster? If you took a picture of the main character standing like those men are, then we could put him on another background and try to get that same look.

Simon Conroy

I really like how it has a destruction vibe going for it, and the colour schemes. BUT, whatever ideas you guys come up with im sure will be cool. As i dont have any other images other than the one I linked to.

Nordin

Made a quick one and perhaps this may be an option...
Film.png
I think you should have a poster that could be taken from the film itself, if you know what I mean.I think the poster that you link would give a little wrong impression. I think more of this type of style, based on the trailer...

I think a lot...:cheesygrin:
I also took the freedom to replace the scissors with a gun ... sorry! ;)

Last edited:

Simon Conroy

These are all really good. It was so hard to pick. If you guys are interested my next film poster request is live now, this time it's a horror film. Please take a look if you are up for a challenge :)

Paul

Former Member
So was anyone actually picked, or have i totally missed the mark again.
This just looks like another advert for the next film to me?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Simon, I assume you've chosen a poster design and that your film has been completed.

It's been five months since your last post and now you return only to inform us of a new film in the works that need a design?

May I point out item 2 in our Image Request Guidelines.....

We will disallow, delete or lock requests that involve :-

- Multiple requests for new design creations or other Photoshop work by previous requesters.

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
I think you forgot to do something Mr. administrator:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Nah LiZad tends to ramble, then forget :rofl: .... It's a crossbreed tendency Lizard and human genes don't mix:rofl:

Simon Conroy

Hey guys, Im really sorry, as im sure you can appreciate this was originally posted at a time when I was up the wall organising the finished film and premier. The film was finished which you can see here [video=youtube_share;2QrhS8O4TqI]http://youtu.be/2QrhS8O4TqI[/video]
The design chosen was by nordin, and is featured in this new film (its on a wall in a scene)

I apologise again for not following up sooner :(

Status
Not open for further replies.