What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Avatar

SonyHren

We have a little group called MPC Gamers, and I would really like that we would have an unique avatar.
If anyone would be kind enough and could make small avatar on which it says 'MPC Gamers'?
What is in the background is of your own choice. Let me just say that the group is, as you could real from it's name, about gaming. We play variety of games and just have fun.

Sorry for possible grammar mistakes, I'm from Slovenia.

iDad

Guru

Last edited:

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
If you could give us some more details, that would be great. What size resolution do you need the avatar in in pixels? What colors specifically would you like used? Any specific fonts for the text? Be as specific as possible so we don't waste time making something you will not like. Thanks!

SonyHren

Something like this:
1.png
In front a nice 3D text saying 'MPC Gamers' and some abstract background. Size doesn't really matter, although, 100x100 would be nice.

Inkz

Guru
Here matey...

It's 200x200px so you may have to resize to 100x100px

AV2.png