What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo edit Request

GracieBeach

My boyfriend and I agreed not to get each other anything spendy for Christmas, so I came up with the idea of framing a picture of him and his daughter. He has a favorite picture but there is one issue with it, his pants are saggy and he hates it. If anyone could possibly edit the image so that his pants aren't sagging so I could frame it for him for Christmas would be great.432253_373478372746696_1825901881_n.jpg

piattrocks

I'd try to do it yourself, but I'm going to say that it might be hard because of the shadows. Still... try to get a picture of him from a similar angle and cut it out and try to get it together.

Or maybe just crop the undesirable parts of the picture out? There seems like enough room around them to crop it and not lose what makes the photo great.

iDad

Guru
almost to cute of an ass for a guy.............:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
Lovely Clare, my attempt was to show what else could be done, but some members see fit to drop comments Willy nilly around here of late, AW yeah is all good.
But not on a thread with an OP asking for guidance/help/to do for.
I also noticed within your reply a 'maybe' clare...:mrgreen:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I also noticed within your reply a 'maybe' clare...:mrgreen:

Heh heh heh. Well, those were some weird pants you put on him! :rolleyes: LOL

My concern guys is that it isn't our place really to judge someone's intentions unless they are blatantly rude or ridiculous. And I don't think it takes a wizard guru to know what I mean by ridiculous. We've had our fair share of trolls and numbskulls. A little yuck yuck is OK but I think we scared the OP away.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
I said what I said in Jest, nothing serious meant and certainly never meaning to cause any sort of questions of intention. Apologies to all I guess..

iDad

Guru
Water over the dam......... Don't beat yourself over the head over it lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
IK everyone did. I guess it's like Paul said, it's OK in our own threads; we know each other as forum mates and you know, it's OK to say ... ahem "'em if they can't take a joke," but it's pretty harsh to say that to an OP. Really, I'm not faulting anyone. My sense of propriety has often enough been called into question, even since I was made a mod. I still have a hard time restraining myself, lol.

But thanks for the apologies you willy nilly beastie, lmao. See, was that appropriate? (well, I think we lost our OP anyway...)