What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST! I need a helping hand.

sadams

Hey Guys,

I'm relatively new to photoshop and I've taken on the challenge of removing all the text from the picture (below) so we're left with just the lovely Alison Brie, but, I've been having difficulty.

If anyone would mid having a go at it for me I'd be very, very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Picture can be found here:alison-brie_desktop.jpg

Inkz

Guru
Welcome..

If you have Photoshop then myself or some of the other members will gladly help guide you through what needs to be done.

iDad

Guru
save yourself some trouble and cut her out long with the bed, eliminates a lot of the text work and replace the background just an idea

Last edited:
or if you just don't want to replace the background then go for clone stamp and healing tools, this will hardly take 20-30 minutes..

Paul

Former Member
Removing just the text takes this request into the realms of copyright infringement.

Paul

Former Member
The image as a clear copyrighted logo on it, you work it out.

sadams

I didnt realise I would be infringing copyrights. In that case, thank you guys but I guess I should leave this one alone.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Good call Guys, we couldn't get involved in some legal copyright battle. There's nothing stopping you from doing as some suggested but wouldn't be wise to get in to too much detail here.