What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vector art [request]

Chrizjojo

vectorart.jpg
Thanks for that but i want something like this. thanks for giving it a try though I appreciate it. Can anyone help me?

I could have done this for you, the key is to being a bit more specific with what you want. Vector art is a very broad subject and evidently, more than one effect is achievable when turning it into a vector.

Paul

Former Member
Spruce as given you a 'general' reply image (FREE).

Chrizjojo

The first image you gave me is good but what I want is to emphasize the face details coz it has a lot shades of brown, instead i prefer a much lighter color thanks. ^_^

Paul

Former Member
Free site for you to play around in - http://vectormagic.com/online/my_images

This is the sort of thing you will get vect.jpg it also allows you to fine tune or play with colours etc.
Please come back and show us your preferred version.

Chrizjojo

Nope i took it from google.
Im new in photoshop, i dont have an idea of some of the terms mentioned in this tutorial, also im using and old version of PS and it confuse me when i watch tutorials in cs5 i hope you understand. That's why I made a request.

Paul

Former Member
Then maybe you need to be making inquiries within the freelance section because what you are asking is a massive under taking for a freebie and with your limited knowledge base it will probably be your quickest way to getting a response.

Inkz

Guru
I agree with Paul...

What you are asking is alot of work and since you are asking for a freebie. What spruce has done is as good as you will probably get.

Btw, nice work spruce.

Chrizjojo

vectorxtian.jpg
I manage to made something thanks to vectormagic that paul gave me. Not actually what i want it to be but i think its pretty good though. Thanks for the help and suggestions guys merry christmas.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well google will give you results that belong to websites, so the tutorial site is as N-M said, likely the site behind the image. That said, what you are asking to have done is not a simple request, but requires a lot of work. If you aren't happy with the filters provided in Photoshop and want this work done the more exacting way, you might want to consider offering it as a freelance job.

On the other hand, there may well be someone who would like to use your image and apply the tutorial or their own steps. So be patient. But do consider a paid job as that has the best chance of getting you what you want.

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Just FYI, we are a Photoshop support and discussion site and not a free edit source, though we do edits when someone wishes to do so.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's my effort so far, I became tired so I've quit for now.

xtianVector_01.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, It's about the only thing I've been able to knock up in years. (cough)

I really like vector art, I don't do enough and I forget how involved it can get.