What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible to Photoshop this? Help please.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, I relent!

As long as Piaza is happy with the results then I'm happy!

Enough said.

ibclare

Queen Bee
As long as Piaza is happy with the results then I'm happy!

I agree.

Although on third look, it is hard to tell. I thought the tortoiseshell had his tail coming from under. Now, a kitten would find that fun, playing with his own tail, like a dog chasing his. But they also love to play with other animals, so it could be that of the bigger cat. So ... And if it's true, I'll eat my tail. Ahem, don't read too much into that.

egosbar

Guru
would of at least liked to see what wasnt funny lol , can you at least message me what you done

it is definitely the cats own tail as stated in the ops comment that he has video of it , did have me a little confused and i opted for own tail when i done my image

chrisix

Guru
ok, how i made it was:
just coppy the part from other photo's, make sure the edges wern't to hard with a soft eraser, then use the curves adjustment for each copied piece.