What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with photo editing

chitkaran

Guru
"I have to do this on my IT lessons at school for better mark."

How is he going to learn anything if people do the homework for him? I don't get it.

OP have you made an attempt on this too ? .. please do post your efforts on the pic, we want our members to learn from the forum and not just someone else's skills to complete their homework - if you know what I mean.

Try at your end too, post here and have members point out mistakes, correct them and get better results.

Cheers !!!

Aleksander

OP have you made an attempt on this too ? .. please do post your efforts on the pic, we want our members to learn from the forum and not just someone else's skills to complete their homework - if you know what I mean.

Try at your end too, post here and have members point out mistakes, correct them and get better results.

Cheers !!!
Of course I made an attempt to remove that guy form pic if I knew how to do this correctly(floor) I wouldn't ask for help on this forum. I have to send my image to nearest Saturday. I have too much tests this week(end of term) so I don't have time to this right now. In the past I was working with Corel Photo-Paint to do photo retouching so I have any experience at this. Now I'm really sorry. Seriously it's my first time that I'm asking to do my howework somebody. :cry::cry: