What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with photo editing

Aleksander

Hey everyone,
I need some help with removing the person at a bottom right corner of the picture. Can someone help me with replacing him with a floor and walls.
I would be very grateful.
Alex

Attachments

• picture-orginal.jpg
    picture-orginal.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Yeah and I missed the continuation of the floor line :( . Haste makes waste.

MikeMc

McGuru
Something else was bugging me.

And I did a bit of a crop too.

and if I spent 30 minutes not 5 the floor will be aligned.:yourock:
head.jpg

headed.jpg

Last edited:

Aleksander

Thanks for trying to help me with this picture. Picture can not be cut and it must be returned in the same size - 800x534 pixels, aspect ratio and scale of the image must be preserved. I have to do this on my IT lessons at school for better mark. It will be nice if anyone have time to make better floor. THANKS!!! (Sorry for my english)

MikeMc

McGuru
Sorry...I was showing what to do...I'm not getting any credit for this. :cry::cry:

Aleksander

Sorry...I was showing what to do...I'm not getting any credit for this. :cry::cry:
I was writing my last post when you was adding your pictures. Thanks for help. Sorry I didn't mention that it must be sime size, it wasn't your fault.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Aleksander,

The reduced image quality was not intentional. The original image was very low quality to begin with. As far as the floor is concerned, after I used the Pen Tool to remove the unwanted person, I then began selecting areas of the floor, copying them, pasting to a new layer, and then moving them until they matched. I used this process several times along with masking until I had the floor fairly close. I did not use the Clone Stamp at all!

For the wall in the background, it to was copy, paste, move, blend.

Aleksander

Hi Aleksander,

The reduced image quality was not intentional. The original image was very low quality to begin with. As far as the floor is concerned, after I used the Pen Tool to remove the unwanted person, I then began selecting areas of the floor, copying them, pasting to a new layer, and then moving them until they matched. I used this process several times along with masking until I had the floor fairly close. I did not use the Clone Stamp at all!

For the wall in the background, it to was copy, paste, move, blend.
Thanks!!! You're great!!!:clap::yourock::clap:

hawkeye

Guru
"I have to do this on my IT lessons at school for better mark."

How is he going to learn anything if people do the homework for him? I don't get it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hawkeye said:
"I have to do this on my IT lessons at school for better mark."

How is he going to learn anything if people do the homework for him? I don't get it.

:banghead: Had I read that, I would have not done it! This is one of my biggest pet peeves!

Now I'm very angry with myself for not paying attention!

Paul

Former Member
I did it out of my passion not the dollars.