What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing someone from a picture

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jamie,

Again I was bored so I had a go at your photo. I can tell you with absolute certainty that I will (probably) never do another one of these again! Even though this mainp has a lot to be desired........enjoy. I hope you like it, because I'm done with it! LOL!!!

Photo_02.jpg

Jamie JR

Didn't mean to cause anyone any problems. I just thought this was worth a shot. It was a picture taken of my son at college at Cornell for his 18th birthday and the only group shot that was taken. Sorry that it wasn't perfect but that was all they got that night and I was glad to have it. The lady in the front just wasn't a part of his college friends and my son was too nice to have her step out. So, as I love photography, I was pleased to have any group shot that night. Sorry again.... And I really appreciate everyone's input and especially the end result....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jamie, you did not cause me any problems! Don't misread my previous post, I was laughing because it was way more work than I expected! I forget it's hard to tell inflection in words. I apologize if I sounded gruff, it was not meant that way!

Ther's nothing wrong with your request or desires for this image. I was only trying to communicate that I forget there's a reason why I don't normally do these! Please forgive!

PS- The being bored statement was an offshoot from another manip I did yesterday!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sam said:
Even though this mainp has a lot to be desired........enjoy.
I don't know if this was misunderstood, so I will explain. I was referring to the "manipulation" that I did on the photo and not the photo itself. I do not think I did a very good job and I was hoping you would enjoy it despite my poor effort.

Last edited:

Jamie JR

Thanks for saying that, IamSam. I'm not good at asking favors and I really do appreciate everyone's efforts and results! I usually just aggravate myself for countless hours before I ask for anyone's help. Everyone here is so knowledgeable and I see I can learn lots here! Thanks so much for the results......