What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request =)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Yikes!

Wow , thats really funny , i woke up for work and i logged for a quick look and...let's just say i am glad i logged on , nice one! :)

Can anyone else do something funny? bet my friend will be lauging aswell :))

chitkaran

Guru
Another thread was Closed by Clare where the same image was posted to replace Boy's head with a Pig... And now same image the OP wants to have Heads swapped.. :shocked:

Well i recall typing swaping heads 1st and then added something like , "also u could swap head with pig". i don't know, in our country thats funny and we all laugh with each other,what can i say.but since thats against the rules i am ok with that.
That boy is my friend , photo was taken while we were at the party.I don't know why u have problem with this.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yes, I had a conversation with the OP and we came to an understanding. This is the same thread which initially requested both. (tho I never have figured out how to make all three heads work unless they were all composited . . .) I bumped it up.

I think this bears saying in a new thread but I will start here. This forum encourages free speech guys! We even have our moments of hijacking a thread for off-topic comments. The funny conversations are cool. The serious comments are important. Outright criticisms or question of the content are valuable. Of course no flaming the OP or any other members is permitted and can buy one a warning or infraction for this kind of post.

When there are serious issues that any member has with content, replies, images, suspicion of trolls, vulgarity, plagiarism, flaming, or any other suspicions of a serious nature, please either PM admin or a mod or use the triangular yellow report button to bring the post in question to the attention of staff. That is the reason we are moderators. But as you all can recognize, we can't be everywhere. We have more mods at this time than w have had so it may seem like we are always hovering! But having too few staff is much harder on the forum, let me tellya.

My apologies if anyone is offended by the way I have worded this. No offense intended. I am not the best diplomat or maybe my 4 year stint as a City Councilwoman wouldn't have abruptly ended, and I'd be a US Senator by now! But I'm not.