What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tool/Sliders in Adobe Bridge Raw all black....

Rayles

Hoping to find the answer. I bought Photoshop CS5 from the internet but it seems when I convert my Raw files using Adobe Bridge the tool bars /sliders on the right are all black. If I didn't know Photoshop well (I work as a professional photographer) I would be in big strife! Can anyone help with an answer to bring the light back on the subject of this issue??
Should it be an update issue or have I somehow got a glitchey software issue?
Would love to hear anybody's thoughts on the matter...
Thanks ahead of time!!!Screen shot .jpg

Paul

Former Member
Hi there, where it says BASIC , to the right of that there is a drop down menu, click it and it will open up a drop down, click the reset camera raw defaults.

Rayles

Unfortunately that still did not solve the problem. I had tried that and just did that again but it even has the black background even in the preference window. But thanks for the help

Paul

Former Member
I am sorry that did not help, maybe another member will be along with a more helpful reply.

Hoogle

Guru
I dont5 think cs5 has the colour scheme options but I do believe it has the black to white slider bars go to edit preferences and you should see them there

Capture.PNG

Paul

Former Member
If it has H i ain't seeing them?

Rayles

I found them but no that didn't help either! I even made it Red, Black and Blue!!! So that I could see where it made the difference!!! But sad face...nope still did not fix my problem!!!
Thanks anyway Hoogle

Rayles

I shoot in RAW but I don't think that is what is affecting the black toolbars because they work, just can't see what they are. And occasionally they do show up at a point but then disappear again...
Would really love to know if this is a faulty software issue or just my program??

dv8

Although I have not come across this issue before with windows and PS, I have to ask what OS are you using. Also is have you updated your version of your OS and your verision of PS.

Last edited: