What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PhotoShop request - Boss trolling

Dird

I'm designing a web page that a team at work will constantly display on a 42inch screen downstairs. It shows the state of our databases with Good/middle images sorted (green/orange hearts) but for the warning alerts the idea was to use their manager's head in it so when a problem happens (DB goes down) everyone will see his head come up on screen. I assume he will ask for his face to be removed when he eventually sees it but it will be refused until he raises a change request (which means a bunch of other teams will see what hes asking to be changed) :)

My idea was to stick his head as a toxic style symbol but open to other ideas~ bonus points for animation :p

If you want I could post a photo of it on the 42inch screen when a problem occurs.

I've attached 2 images (one is me removing his suit/background discolouring with MS Paint). I've also uploaded a Word doc that contains my attempts at doing a skull & cross bones style here: we.tl/clhb3DnjC2 (removed http: since I can't post links)

Thanks for any help :)

Attachments

• alpesh head.png
    alpesh head.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 44
  • alp_trim.png
    alp_trim.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 44

Dird

nobody willing/able to do it? =(
your work could be laughed at by a couple hundred people :eek:

Dird

Sorry , but we don't do edits that can be deemed humiliating for the subject.

But it's not humiliating, it's just a bit of a laugh. The manager normally takes the mick out of most of the staff & his boss thought it was a great idea~