What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help to anyone who has time.

Smashsmash

Last week I posted a thread needing help on my picture. Tioga helped me out and they all looked nice. now I'm thinking if its possible to make it more realistic.

Here is the link to the thread:

general-photoshop-board/43367-photoshop-remake-whatever-you-call.html#post1533624044

SmashL.jpg

iDad

Guru
you guys are ruthless .lol

Smashsmash

So basically, you still weren't satisfied with the result, so a week later you ask us all to do it again?

this is the actuall link to the thread

If only I have PS i would never come to this place. Sadly, I can't afford one.

Smashsmash

I don't feel like posting anymore due to some people might take over my thread again. I'll try ruffinati's suggestion. And what is the limitation on free trial?

Paul

Former Member

There are free to trial versions available, you could also go with Gimp, we have a section just for such programs.

rufinatti

Power User

Smash,

You can either download the 30 day demo for photoshop that I linked above or give GIMP a try. It is completely free and does most of the things that photoshop does. http://www.gimp.org

Alternatively, you can purchase photoshop elements for about $79 which is what I mainly use.

Smashsmash

Thanks anyways, I thought gimp.com would be another shock site due to its name. I'll try to post my picture here later or some other time

rufinatti

Power User
Thanks anyways, I thought gimp.com would be another shock site due to its name. I'll try to post my picture here later or some other time

not gimp.com it's gimp.ORG

it is a very legitimate drawing program which is used by a great many people. it started life in the linux community and has been ported to windows and mac due to its popularity.