What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed - Actions in CS6

sjholmesfield

Hi

I am currently trying to find a faster way to create the images I use for our website at work. We sell phone cases with lots of different printed designs on but all of the actual surrounds of the cases are the same, either in Black or White.

I have created a Black and a White template and kept the front, back and side shots of the phone case on separate layers so they can later be manipulated as needed. I have all of the 'design inserts' saved as separate files which then need to be pasted into the templates (in between certain layers) and saved (one for each case colour).

I am wondering if there is an action or a way in Photoshop that I can set it to import the design into the template, then save the design, then import the next design and save, and so on and so forth? As we have well over a hundred designs and creating the images manually can take a very long time.

I have attached images of a template, a design and how I need it to look after. Any help that any one could give me would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• Black Template Upright.jpg
    Black Template Upright.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Design.jpg
    Design.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 14
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 0